Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Its All in the Name

One item that I forgot to report of our Cast trip. The band has been officially renamed New Directions. Whats that you say? Wasn't that name denied during the naming process? Well, it seems while speaking via speakerphone to the people who are going to be managing our tour over there, our name was still not certain. Adam, like a sniper who has waited days, nay weeks, in the bush, lying in in his own excrement, parched lips and burned skin, hoping to get a glimpse of his ever changing target- the elusive full bird-, to take his shot, and then once getting the opening, said at the perfectly right time, we are called New Directions. Really it was poetic. And that, my friend, was that. Now if you don't have the back story, this doesn't sound that important, but suffice to say, for the band it was a major coup. Also it is a great step up from New Horizons- basically the most popular name for drug rehab centers. A plus is that New Directions is the name of the band on Glee the TV show. Ahh simpatico.....

Just thought I'd share- James

On another note, our outprocess and in country dates have changed. In what way?- well wouldn't you like to know- Op Sec says... I'll let you know when its done. As I only have one reader this is a bit overkill, but I still really don't know about Justin.

1 comment: