Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sound Workshop for New Directions Members









On location in Newburgh New York with the Texas Air National Guard Band, doing some pre-deploment uptraining, here are two New Directions members, Adam and Justin, learning how to run sound at the knee of an audio engineer on loan from Dave Mathues. Not Matthew's, it's Mathues. I guess there was some mix-up about that. Anyhow, the guy is going to be big. Justin is keepin a careful eye on his sound lackey, Adam, who digs on turning up the tuba and making the vocals sound thin. Yeah, I guess everyone has one of those. Anyhow, many thanks to these guys for stepping up and taking on the job. If this succeeds I don't know who will get the credit, but I know who deserves it- CHUCK! Thanks for letting us sort this out for ourselves it will make us all better airpeoples.











No comments:

Post a Comment